Thank you for your interest!
You can help the orphan pets at YAPS by making a monetary donation, donating supplies, volunteering your time or fostering.
Thank you for your interest in giving back to the community by helping homeless pets. Team YAPS is made up of a small staff and many dedicated volunteers. Being a nonprofit, we rely on generous people like you, to help fulfill our mission of helping homeless pets in the Inland Empire and surrounding areas.
- Monetary donations are ALWAYS greatly appreciated and help to cover the costs of vaccines, microchips, pet food, veterinary fees. You can also ask that your donation be used to cover fees to pull pets from local shelters.
- Purina One Dry Puppy Food, Purina One Can Puppy Food, Purina One Dry Kitten Food, Fancy Feast Kitten Can Food.
- Cat litter (any kind), puppy pads
- Trash bags 13 gallon & 45 gallon
- Gently used or new towels, sheets, blankets, dog/cat beds
- Rubber gloves, work gloves, brooms, gently used tools
- Bleach, Toilet Paper, Paper Towels, Tissues, Laundry Soap, Dish Soap, Sponges/scouring pads
- Postage stamps, business size envelopes, copy paper and office supplies
- Gift cards to places like Staples, Amazon, Home Depot, Office Depot, Costco, or Walmart
Items can be left at the gate when we are closed. Please make arrangements by calling 909-790-1440 for a donation receipt.
Why not help homeless pets by giving your time? For complete details, please click on the Volunteer Program tab under the Programs page on this website.
Become a foster to a homeless pet in need. Please call the YAPS office at 909-790-1440 for details about fostering a pet.